Click [here] for printable version.
CRIME ALERT: University of Michigan Police
|2012-17 / U-M DPS (#12-3529)|
Date of Incident:
|Nov. 1, 2012 about 2:20am|
|1900 block of McIntyre (Northwood IV)|
|Attempted Home Invasion|
| (updated on Nov 01 2012 10:15)|
Resident reported that he found his apartment door partially kicked in. Entry did not appear to have been made to the apartment.
|1: No suspects at this time|
If you have any information:
Please contact U-M POLICE (UMPD) at (734) 763-1131 or dial 9-1-1
- If you see a suspect, do not approach--call police.
- Always keep your doors locked, even while at home.
- Look assertive and be aware of your surroundings.
- Be aware that your risk increases in secluded and isolated areas.
- Walk with a trusted friend or co-worker when possible.
- Trust your intuition. If a particular situation makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, choose an alternative.
- Have your keys in hand before you reach your vehicle or residence.
- If you feel threatened on campus, look for a blue light emergency phone or call 9-1-1 from any phone (no coins need for 9-1-1 calls).
- Confidential TIP line 1-800-863-1355.
Click [here] for more news...