Click [here] for printable version.
CRIME ALERT: University of Michigan Police
|2013-2 / AAPD (#13-4098)|
Date of Incident:
|Jan. 25, 2013 10:30-11:30pm|
|600 block of S State St (off-campus)|
| (updated on Jan 29 2013 15:50)|
In recent months, there have been anonymous or unconfirmed second-hand reports of students' drinks being spiked by other people. A student recently reported to the Ann Arbor Police that she may have been drugged while attending an off-campus fraternity party. The student reported that she consumed several drinks provided to her at the party. Then she vomited and blacked out. The victim stated that she was not assaulted.
|Unknown at this time.|
If you have any information:
Please contact U-M POLICE (UMPD) at (734) 763-1131 or dial 9-1-1
or the ANN ARBOR POLICE DEPARTMENT Tip Line (734) 794-6939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you see a suspect, do not approach--call police.
- Always keep your doors locked, even while at home.
- Look assertive and be aware of your surroundings.
- Be aware that your risk increases in secluded and isolated areas.
- Walk with a trusted friend or co-worker when possible.
- Trust your intuition. If a particular situation makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, choose an alternative.
- Have your keys in hand before you reach your vehicle or residence.
- If you feel threatened on campus, look for a blue light emergency phone or call 9-1-1 from any phone (no coins need for 9-1-1 calls).
- Confidential TIP line 1-800-863-1355.
Click [here] for more news...